Saturday, July 25, 2009


I don't usually go on month long vacations off to the Mediterranean. I feel really lucky this summer to have this opportunity to rest. My husband John is Maltese & English. His father convinced his mother to retire to Malta ( 2hrs south of Sicily) over 10 yrs ago. Leaving rainy England wasn't difficult I've been told. So now we have a wonderful place to visit. The photo is of Amelia age 4. This is our local beach down the road from Amelia's grandparents home. The water is so clear and blue, Amelia is amazed that she can see her hands, and thinks Jersey pales in comparison. Jersey still feels great to me. We leave for Malta tomorrow and I still can't believe this is my life at the moment. Here is to a month of no stress & nothing to do, just be with family and enjoy life.





No comments:

Post a Comment