Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Letters to My Husband


Dear John,

Thank you for knowing me better then I know myself. I know you think I am tough and I don't hear what you are trying to tell me, but I do. It is just difficult to hear sometimes, you make me look at myself and it is kind of painful. Even with all your stress and working so hard you manage to focus on me and give me what I need to feel good again. I wish I could help you like you help me. But somehow I know you don't mind because you know you are so good at seeing everyone's life and what they need to do to get on track. That really is your gift and I am grateful for it. You are brilliant and I love you!

I am doing 6 miles tomorrow and taking care of myself all because you helped me see what was right.
Love always.
Kath~

No comments:

Post a Comment